Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Just the beginning of something new.

In the beginning.  This was always a good place to start; ;even for God.  So I figure if it's good enough for Him it should be alright for the rest of us too.  I have said from the beginning of the "Limitless" programs we would have several means of communicating and building a relationship.  We are well underway and this is just the launch point for a continuing forum of communication and relationship; with each other and with God.  

I will work to post something new at least once per week.  Most of us have plenty of things to keep us involved and busy, so I don't need to add more than you or I can handle as we manage our time.

  If you are a regular listener to the radio program please send me your email address to bbmipobox764@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment